Clear 6-button controls with very readable 2,7" OLED display with 128 x 64 pixel resolution and 16 grey scales and housing in industry standard. For use in simple applications such as cooking units, intensive cooling systems and boilers.
The optional LAN (RJ45) or RS485 interface allows data transfer between the UNICONTROL 100 and a PC. With the visualisation program REICH MasterControl, it is possible to network the controls with upstream program monitoring and logging of temperature and humidity curves, processes, etc. As a result, an extensive quality control according to HACCP and IFS (ISO 9000) can be guaranteed for the treated products. With the remote maintenance / remote control system REICH RemoteControl it is possible not only to operate and monitor the MasterControl program from any location (via the internet), the system can also be directly influenced.
- Number of programs and steps can be individually set. Max.99 steps in total, but max. 30 programs can be selected. 1 manual program
- Easy, systematic setting of the configuration data
- Programmable processes
- 3 potential-free relay outputs programmable
- 2 x galvanically separated, analogue inputs programmable as Pt100 (with 3-cable connection with automatic line compensation), all as thermal elements standardised according to DIN EN 60584, including type K: NiCr-Ni, Pt100 or as digital inputs
- Mini-USB connection (for programming, configuring and updating the firmware)
- 4 x button LEDs (red) for status display
- OLED display with 128 x 64 pixel resolution and 16 grey scales, 2,7"
- Robust stainless steel frame (1.4016)
- Installed in a sealed stainless steel housing
- Programmable target value limits
- Program memory remains retained in the event of a power failure
- Programs interrupted by power outages can be restarted from the interrupted point, if required, when the electricity is reconnected
- Process ruin time from 00h : 01min to 99h : 59min or permanent operation
- Pre-selection period (start time) settable by real-time clock/date
- Sensor defects (interruption or short-circuit) are displayed
- 5 Limit value alarms
- Changing of the measurement unit °C - °F
- Optional Ethernet connection (LAN RJ45)
- Optional RS485 connection
- Optional networking for visualisation and recording according to HACCP possible, with REICH MasterControl
Ethernet LAN for connection to a PC or networking with additional insert boards.
RS485 for connection to a PC or with additional insert boards.
All the controls in the UNICONTROL range can be connected with little effort to a PC via our software solution. This allows you to network all the controls and save and evaluate all the data centrally. The software can be operated very easily and intuitively, like the controls themselves. All the values are presented clearly and graphically. MasterControl offers many export functions for further data processing (e.g. SAP). All the networked units can be remotely controlled with our MasterControl software.
Together with our MasterControl software package, the customer receives the remote control solution entitled RemoteControl. With the help of RemoteControl, our service team is able to access the unit controls when necessary after authorisation by the customer. Problems can thus be quickly identified, analysed and rectified. This particular service is typically free for our customers. RemoteControl fulfils the highest safety standards. Communication takes place via a secure data channel and the customer’s Firewalls and anti-virus programs remain active.